Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-11-2003, 14:43
Warlock's Avatar
Warlock Warlock is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: US
Posts: 3,536
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Warlock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by TylerDurden
You sure about that Warlok? I mean it was basically the same thing as the Neo2.5/6 and I installed tons of those back in the day. I remember that if you put in a backup it wouldnt load up until you turned on the chip buy holding reset for a period of time while waiting for flashing lights to tell which mode.




Tyler!
Yeah i'm sure. I still got a old v2 with a neo2.2.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com