|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Heres a Samsung on eBay for sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=20387 The seller seems a little harsh, but has good feed back for the most part. Let me know if you get it or not. I'll keep my eye out for other deals around here. ADDED: You can buy a Samsug from connector777 for $90 + $10 S&H. E-Mail: [email protected]
__________________
[SIZE=1]NTSC Ver1.0 XBox w/ [URL=http://www.gameshopusa.com/]X2.3 Lite[/URL] flashed with X2 4981.06 120GB WD 7200RPM 8mg cache Samsung SDG-605B * All stuffed in a beautiful translucent green case UK PAL Ver1.4 XBox ([i]not chipped yet[/i]) Stock 8gb WD Philips 6035/21 * All stuffed in a beautiful Crystal Clear case[/SIZE] [I]Having a BMW that says “Made in the USA” is like having a Rolls-Royce that says “Made in Japan”[/I] Last edited by rms2001; 15-11-2003 at 01:59. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|