Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-11-2003, 06:13
Spacelordmf Spacelordmf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Spacelordmf
Thanks for the answers guys.

I did use a crack but instead of deleting the "real" exe file
I just "slammed it in the directory and tried from there.
I 've just been told "that's a no no" so I will try to exchange
them tonite instead. it 's been a while since I mucked around
with A120% (yes crondike thats what I use) but I think I
got it sussed. I'll revert and post my outcomings tonite

ciao and thanks
__________________
"Too much Work and no Play makes Jack a dull Boy"
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com