Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-11-2003, 12:44
mitsos79b mitsos79b is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Greece
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mitsos79b
Thanks jackdor. I'm getting my dvd-r tomorrow so in the next few days i'll have it checked out and keep you posted, for A.

As for be, I kinda prefer dms3 myself as well, since like I wrote, my installer has it the same, more or less, price with the m2 but I definitely want to know the extra features of dms3.
__________________
SCPH-39004 V7 PAL-DMS3
NEC ND-1300A
Plexwriter 40/12/40A
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com