Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-11-2003, 09:19
dc42 dc42 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dc42
I got it

Well I finally got it to work. After messing with it I figured that I was tightenight the screw too much.

Now all I need is the program to flash the chip with...any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com