Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 31-01-2001, 03:24
Takashi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Part 3. continue from above message.......

By the way, if anyone wants to trade some ack.. hm.... dc backups. Message me. I run a FTP server with 1mb Cable connection. I have about 14 games all together. They all work.
Some selfboots and some non self boots.

I also have the Echlon release of Silent scope and KOF Evo I was talking about in the above article. And I'm gettin some more this weekend. Anyways, email me and we'll talk further more. I dont' want to get this board in trouble...... so I'll stop here.

You see... I'm getting games... on images... I'm going to be getting more and more... but it's crazy that I can't even burn them. please... someone help me. =( If you can really help me out on my problem, I don't even mind giving you special access to my ftp at all... please... I need help. =( I wanna burn these images. =(
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com