|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
ive posted this in the other topic aswell but maybe its usefull if u have the problem where u cant install the 2nd cd..
" ive had the same problem and found a workaround.. just install the first cd then wenn it asks for 2nd cd (wich wont be accepted..) press cancel .. then exit setup and then wenn it asks if u want it to rollback select NO, now put in the second cd and go to setup->data->main and copy the files to you C:/callofduty/main folder ive copied the rsrc folder into the callofduty folder 2 , but i dont know if this is required.. but it doesnt hurt so.. now you can play ! " |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Oh well, at least I found a trainer to use in the meantime!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
SITE TO HOST NO-CD FOUND
SORRY ALREADY SEE THOS POSTED ABOVE AND CANT REMOVE POST
Last edited by Dreaded_TJ; 02-11-2003 at 11:28. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey dread thanks for patch works fine sorry no mirror though
__________________
STEVE |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Way to screw the legit users, Activision. I'm almost tempted to take the game back to the store & keep it on my hard drive anyway (but I won't). http://cvmm.vg-network.com/mygames.htm |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Call Of Duty(strange)
I have read on some back-up forums that CoD is Safedisc3. My CoD is Safedisc2. It even says so on the CDkey sticker in the jewel case. I was able to back it up with Alcohol 120% under the Safedisc2 setting. Even when I scanned it with Clonyxxl it said Safedisc2. Are there CoD's out there that are Safedisc3? I bought my game here in Toronto, Canada.
__________________
P4 3.0 gigs BFG 7800 GT OC AGP 256 ASUS P4P800 VM 2 GIGs OZC DDR400 PC3200 Dual Channel 80gig HD LG CDRW Pioneer 111D DVD-RW LG 17" LCD Monitor Sympatico(not so high speed) PS2 v7 with a Magic V XBOX with modchip My only vice.......Video Games |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Might be a mistype, but then again, protection might vary from country to country.
__________________
The gateway is open and you're all coming with me..... |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can some one please send me the no cd crack for call of duty please Thanks ,I have looked for a while now but no can find.
Click here to email me |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
The cracks on GCW.
__________________
#FileForums on EFNET
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
tryed to down load exe but it wants a password to download?
wots that all about get back
__________________
!!!!THE MON IS HERE!!!! !!!!!!!DO NOT ASK FOR CD KEY!!!!!!! BUY THE GAME |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seems the first mirror causes those problems.
Just ignore the message box and try another mirror. (for me mirror 4 worked (the awpost one), allthough it was indicated as offline).
__________________
[b][i]Monty says:[/i][/b] Here's a phone. Call somebody who cares. Ah, Monday morning.... Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones. I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until.... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant. Last edited by Monty Burns; 04-11-2003 at 10:00. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Press cancel then trie the north american links.
I saw that on a friends computer. Me my self have firewalls and ad-pup ups, so I can't see all the things that's comes up etc. But I've tried like GTA-VC trainers and Save files and it came up a login box, and press cancel and the links work. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
yea the american links work ok but alot offline
thanks
__________________
!!!!THE MON IS HERE!!!! !!!!!!!DO NOT ASK FOR CD KEY!!!!!!! BUY THE GAME |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok well before my thread was closed u (Bounty Warrior) said that there was a no-cd crack on GCW?? well if there is then i can't find it
i tried searching the whole site so can somebody just pm me??
__________________
AmErIcAs ArMy~SnIpEr~ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|