Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > DVD Backup Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-10-2003, 01:48
MrCaine01 MrCaine01 is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 286
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrCaine01
I also heard that there are ways of doing animated menus for dvds. If so what programs would I need? (i figure if I'm gonna make a dvd, I might as well make it as cool as possible)

Last edited by MrCaine01; 03-10-2003 at 02:11.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com