|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its really a great idea all and all.
But I think Quall is right, it would have to copy over to your XBox HDD than do what ever when your done playing it. I'm sure some software could be written so this can be done, but I don't think normal 10/100mbps can handel it. If every one was using gigabit networks than maybe the speeds would be there.
__________________
[SIZE=1]NTSC Ver1.0 XBox w/ [URL=http://www.gameshopusa.com/]X2.3 Lite[/URL] flashed with X2 4981.06 120GB WD 7200RPM 8mg cache Samsung SDG-605B * All stuffed in a beautiful translucent green case UK PAL Ver1.4 XBox ([i]not chipped yet[/i]) Stock 8gb WD Philips 6035/21 * All stuffed in a beautiful Crystal Clear case[/SIZE] [I]Having a BMW that says “Made in the USA” is like having a Rolls-Royce that says “Made in Japan”[/I] |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|