Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-09-2003, 13:43
krondike's Avatar
krondike krondike is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location:
Posts: 2,091
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
krondike is on a distinguished road
There are things that's need to be rembers...

What I know about there isn't away to backup NEW SecuROM (that's are in moste of the new games).

But some guy I think " acidhead" say that it is.

Anyway... in both cases you need a good cd-burner. I've got a good cd-burner...but I haven't been able to backup perfect 1:1 copy of SecuROM (only SafeDisc) so read the topic about backing up SecuROM and read the backup guide that's are in the stickeys!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com