Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17-09-2003, 17:30
flynhigh1184 flynhigh1184 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: us
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
flynhigh1184
All my emails come back as "The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ---" ....I guess because his website is gone. I ve called like 10 times and have always gotten a voice mail....I left messages asking for an update ....refund.....a returned call...I still have heard anything as of today....

thanks

rob
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com