|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I started using the gameshark ver2. Once I use the no solder swap to get the cd loader to boot, I use FFX for my TOC original also. I hit X and it tells me to use the EA method or whatever. That's when I hold down eject, the light turns from green to orange, swap FFX with the DVD-R, the tray automatically goes back in and once the eject light changes from Orange to green I hit X. I am doing this on a V4 console. What game are you trying to get to boot and what brand of media is it burnt on? Does this backup work on a no swap chip such as an apple, magic, or messiah class?
__________________
Sony Playstation 3 :D Xbox 360 Nintendo Wii Sony PSP w/ 3.40 OE-a Firmware Sony Playstation 2 V4 SCPH-30001 W/Apple (Back from the Dead with new laser :D ) HD Loader with a 120 gig Hard drive Sony PS Two SCPH-75001 (Waiting a Matrix Infinity Install) Nintendo Gamecube w/Action Replay Max Drive Pro GCOS 1.5 boot method (Waiting a Qoob Pro Install) Xbox N64 PS One Sega Genesis SNES NES TEMET NOSCE |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|