Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 02-01-2001, 13:03
Tap2k1 Tap2k1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tap2k1
Okay, hopefully someone with Sega Rally 2 experience can help me out here. This is what happens with the burned disc:

I boot up with the boot CD. Put in Rally disc. Does it's loading thing, shows me the sega rally graphic.

Then it goes to a white screen, then a screen with meaningless lines of text. If I hit start on this screen, I get to a screen with a series of yellow rectangles on a black background. I can move through these rectangles as if it were a menu screen, but selecting a rectangle brings up more unreadable random junk characters, or a black screen.

Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com