Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-07-2003, 23:34
Sharkmeat's Avatar
Sharkmeat Sharkmeat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sharkmeat
Well I didn't want to make a new thread about the problem I had with the NOCD for Geaneral patch 1.06.

I downloaded the NOCD from GCW for Gen patch 1.06 but none of them worked for me--First Time it has ever happen to me on GCW .
Well what I did I played around with the diff ones (nocd,s)I ended up with the following to get Generals to work.The first one "Dev.ccg6 GAME.DAT" and hooked it up with "RK.ccgv106 generals.exe".and it work like a french poodle begging for a sugar cube.So if you have the same problem getting one to work try mixing the two above.

1- Deviance is the Maker for ---> Dev.ccg6 GAME.DAT

2- Reaper Knights (Skaper) is the Maker for --> RK.ccgv-mp 106 "generals.exe"

I want to thank Dev and RK for there work,also the rest for there effort ,now I can put away my CD untill the next game patch .
__________________
[B]TREAD SlOWLY IN DANGEROUS WATERS[/B]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com