Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 05-07-2003, 08:03
Rabein Rabein is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rabein
I spent hours doing everything I could think of... made an LoD iso, loaded it into daemon tools, when I try to play LoD it still asks for the CD.


"CD-Rom drive error": Please make sure your diablo II Exspansion Disc is in your CD-Rom drive, then click on 'Retry'

Last edited by Rabein; 05-07-2003 at 08:06.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com