Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-06-2003, 10:57
RincewindTheWiz's Avatar
RincewindTheWiz RincewindTheWiz is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Discworld
Posts: 2,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 151 Times in 2 Posts
RincewindTheWiz is on a distinguished road
They're both good laptops I guess... I'd get the IBM if I had to choose. DIMM is a type of memory packaging. There are SDRAM and DDR SDRAM dimms these days, and the two differ in connectors, so the question you should ask yourself, is that memory DDR SDRAM or just SDRAM ?
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com