Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-06-2003, 15:10
sinjon2112 sinjon2112 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sinjon2112
Wink Success & Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for those replies. After doing a lot of reading around this and other forums I decided to dump my Memorex 12maxx and replace with a Lite-on LTR 52246S.

I ended up using ClonyXXL+Alcoholer+Alcohol120 (all latest versions) and made perfect back-up copies of Sims EP6. So good that I installed and ran the game on a seperate partition using the back-up disks.

It might be a bit of a cop out using Alcoholer, but it worked for me. I suspect changing my burner had something to do with it. Going from no sheep to 2 must make a difference.

Anyway thanks again you guys for pointing me in the right direction.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com