Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-06-2003, 21:32
JiveTurkey JiveTurkey is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kookamonga(parts unknown)
Posts: 384
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JiveTurkey
Well Infidelity..um.. tough luck! I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with the X2.1 yet but I would guess you need to spend another whole $24 of your money for another programmer. They aren't exactly hand crafted in a sterile lab and extensively tested.

Well Devil, you are the minion of the Devil so I guess you don't mind playing with fire but I would never recommend moving electrical parts around while they are running. (I had to bury a 80G hard drive because of that once )

Is there anybody that likes that darn Cornhole Linux bios?
__________________
HAL3000
959.1 Zigahertz
768 Terabytes PC 2,200,000 RAM
Dual Geforce15000 2044 MB
85" holographic plasmatron 5000
and a hot sexy voice
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com