Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 29-05-2003, 09:38
devilsminion's Avatar
devilsminion devilsminion is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: PEI, Canada
Posts: 256
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
devilsminion
Wink hmmm I think I am going to be flamed lol

Actually you know I don't know if it's beacuse I was so used to those sony controllers but I had a hard time with the big controller however I did get used to it. Then when I got the s controller I find it better for games where the black and white mini buttons go.

I have said and will always say the best controller I have ever had my hands on was the dreamcasts it just felt naturally and I was so happy that MS followed there ideas. The trigger is the most must have part of a controller being able to sense the pressure is awesome. A must for any racing game or sports game especially for the free throw!!!
__________________
Now running:
Wndows XP
Athlon 1800 processor
1 Gig of RAM
XBox v1.1
Xecutor2 Lite
120G Hd
60G Hd
LG dvd burner
And a many thanks to all those here at fileforums
View my set up at
http://groups.msn.com/Minionssystempicks/systempics1.msnw
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com