Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-12-2000, 10:41
Sicnaxyz Sicnaxyz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sicnaxyz
No I didn't do the buffer overrun. The iso is 750 megs before I do anything else!!

Does anybody have a clue what this problem is?

I've tried the buffer overrun with MSR but it didn't work. I'm trying another way with Nero to see if it workds better.

Tell me if you find a way to solve the problem

Sicna
__________________
No tv and no beer make Homer go crazy. -Homer Simpson
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com