|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well all is well again,
I just hooked back up the Xbox hd and copied over the game save files. Everything is as it should be and you are 100% right though rms2001 I missed in the tutorail where it said about the e drive.
I appreciate everyone who has helped me through this process. I never thought I would be able to do it, but with some real patient people and a lot of tips I feel as a seasoned professional NOT!!! Well the Ottawa Senators are on there way, Philly is jinxed like Toronto just can't seem to do those key clutch plays!!!!! So once again all thanks all!!!!!!
__________________
Now running: Wndows XP Athlon 1800 processor 1 Gig of RAM XBox v1.1 Xecutor2 Lite 120G Hd 60G Hd LG dvd burner And a many thanks to all those here at fileforums View my set up at http://groups.msn.com/Minionssystempicks/systempics1.msnw |
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|