Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-05-2003, 18:17
KRONIK KRONIK is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 38
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KRONIK
Hey thanx for responding when I got home I tried to burn the game again this time I didn't use multi session and it came up with the same thing I put the game in and it went to a black screen and then back to the browser screen. I'm using the dell dvd+rw NEC 1100A dvd burner with maxwell dvd+r media let me know if you have any suggestions it plays ritek dvd-r fine no prob l8ter
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com