Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 05-05-2003, 07:27
KRONIK KRONIK is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 38
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KRONIK
Hey I got my dvd+rw to work I found out what happened I download some burning programs from kazaa and I'll the programs I downloaded was infected with the w32 handyyllp virus I think thats how you spell it. Well i debugged ffr and scanned every cd before I put them in my computer before installing them. then I redownloaded nero 5.5.10.20 and installed rebooted and now it works I haven't tried recordnow or primodvd but I'll work on downloading them tonight I got 56k so its not that fast but hey thanx for all the help l8ter
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com