Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-04-2003, 06:01
Dragonz Dragonz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dragonz
Thank you for your reply but what you descriped me was a color fix for PS2, which I have already done when I've inserted messiah modchip.I have a problem with flickering screen but only with PSX NTSC games PS2 games in NTSC format work just fine.I found some utilities on GameCopyworld, but I don't know which is the right one(Y-pos finder, Import player...).If you can please tell me what to do I'de me most happy.

Thanx!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com