Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 21-11-2000, 20:48
Bugman Bugman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bugman
I use either Disc Juggler 2.0 or WinOnCd. Both work equally well. In Disc Juggler I use the standard settings, but have the disc copied and burnt Track at Once. I got the occasional coaster using Session at Once. WinOnCD for some reason adds a little extra to the disc. It boots and plays perfectly but it's just a little bigger than it was before. I've noticed that when trying to copy discs that I've converted to selfboot. If the disc is really full and I try to copy it, it says that the destination disc is too small even if it's identical to the source. I haven't tried overburning though. But Juggler will burn them with no problems.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com