Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 20-11-2000, 10:41
Wideboy Wideboy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wideboy
OK I may have confused things a bit -

I am having problems backing up a backup of Bass Fishing (needs boot cd) and Sega GT (Self booting) I get the following errors when trying!!

"Illegal mode for this track or invalid packet size" then "Illegal field in command descriptior block"

I have found that CloneCD is good for backing up Bass Fishing - however it can't handle multisession CD's i.e. Sega GT.

So is there anything else out there that can help with this, the thing thats getting to me is that Sega GT is the only game so far I can't backup.

Is PacketCD any good for multisession???

Or do you know how to add my 8424e to the list of supported drives in PSXcopy 6.2???

Thanks again
__________________
Walking the mile -- walking the green mile (what a film!!!)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com