Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17-11-2000, 20:36
slammer slammer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slammer
Weird I can burn cue/bin combos - but when I use cdrip on a cdi and get 1 audio - 1 iso and 1 cue file and my cd record menu does not have the open new session available, o I take it my new 10x does not suuport multi session but again I can burn the normal cues/bins just fine are these not multisession as well.. Pulse I burned the utopia boot disc with nero isn't this multi session?

- Thanks

Quote:
BIG PAPA (15-11-2000 03:43):
if you don't have the open new session lit up for you....then there is not much you can do..(that i know of)..since "open new session is not available to you, that means your burner does not support multi session burning....
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com