Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > DVD Backup Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2003, 16:00
Chromedome Chromedome is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 257
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chromedome
What version of DVDXCopy are you using? V1.4.1 is the latest.

I've had problems with sound on disc 2 with my PS2 and some DVD players. I think the sound ends up on a different audio channel.

That's why I prefer to use DVD2One and keep everything simple on one disc.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com