Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 10-11-2000, 01:32
Evil Unka Tony Evil Unka Tony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Evil Unka Tony
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Unka Tony
Honestly, it depends on 2 factors:

A) The capabilities of your CD-drive to read/write the special tracks and sectors of DC copies, and ..

B) The type of burning software you use. I only know of one that will successfully work, and that's Cequadant's PacketCD. I've heard unconfirmed reports of another Cequadrant proggy, called WinOnCD being able to also, which doesn't seem too unrealistic as PacketCD does it.

I will be reading/learning more about this issue over the next few days to better help thos of you with similar problems. Please DO NOT email me requesting the info, I will post it as it becomes available.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com