Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 13-02-2003, 10:59
haplo99 haplo99 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
haplo99
I did.... didn't help.

I aren't looking for the "quick fix" type answer, am more intrested in knowing what to look for so I can tell the differences between the various games.

I know search for 0x000f offset etc... but, that seemed to me like if I created a file that size, the it would be the right size for that game, but not for others. Or doesn't the file size matter??

am still a bit of a newbie about all of this in some respects

but I do learn quickly

and actually, whilst I think about it, is it possible to test to see if the intro has been removed without spending all that time making the image selfbooting? (have to do that on my wifes p233 with 8x cd, won't work on my machine for some reason)

Last edited by haplo99; 13-02-2003 at 11:03.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com