Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 02-02-2003, 02:34
GlasgowGary GlasgowGary is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GlasgowGary
Well, I just bought another PS2 yesterday and went down to get the Messiah 2 swapped over to the new one. When I went back to collect both PS2's the dude said (to my astonishment)

"The machine you brought in earlier(the one I picked back up from them after they allegedly had a look at it again)has a chip inside that is not our work and it's a magic 3 chip, we know because of the wiring that it's gordons work and we dont know how it got there".
Well, I said "Someone must have broken in to your shop then and soldered it in between Sat and Thu" ,followed by a heated debate with the staff.
To cut a long story short these dudes dunno what the **** happened to my original PS2 and have gave me all the neccessary details to get this one replaced by Sony and a credit note to get a free Neo 2 put back in it when I get it back. So I think basically from the first day I got it back either: A) It was deliberately installed(magic3) B) Or somehow it was mixed up with another machine(incompetence or flymen).

So they basically have gave me this other PS2 back that doesnt work, they've gave me it back thinking I would send it off to Sony right away without checking it first. So there was probably nothing much wrong with my original PS2 and after all the hassle just wanted and end to all the nonsense. So I now have a new machine that seems to be loading everything fine and one thats to be sent to Sony. Obviously if I dont get a replacement machine from Sony I'll be going back down the shop with a Sub-Machine gun and a bottle of whisky.

Gary

Mixup or not, they are up a PS2

Last edited by GlasgowGary; 02-02-2003 at 02:36.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com