Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-02-2003, 03:52
std_err std_err is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
std_err
thanx very much for your reply, i tried it out a few times straight away. Only problem is... it doesn't work!

I have tried it with Harry Potter 2 and Timesplitters 2 and neither ECCRegen nor Pal4U found anything.

I am thinking maybe Pal4U only works on PSX games and not PS2?

I made the .bin files with Isobuster by the way (RAW 2352 bytes/sector)

I would really like more info on how PS2 games are made PAL/NTSC and how i could manipulate it without tools or maybe if i get some info i can write tools for others to use, i am also looking for info on Pal/Ntsc selectors and how to write them.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com