Go Back   FileForums > Games > Multi Player Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 07-12-2000, 16:17
greedy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I dont give a #### about playing fair I just want to spoil the fun for pieces of sh*ts like you. I dont have to prove sh*t I dont even like df3 that much but if there is a way to make it shity for u people then im for it. There are better games out there but not as much for with trainers then DF3.
It just comes down to ####ing with people.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com