Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-01-2003, 18:06
RincewindTheWiz's Avatar
RincewindTheWiz RincewindTheWiz is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Discworld
Posts: 2,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 151 Times in 2 Posts
RincewindTheWiz is on a distinguished road
My point is that I'm dealing with Uncle KoolAid's problem. He has the same symptoms but he suspects the crack itself. It's unlikely, but that's why I suggested he made the one check you can do to see if it's the crack : using the original. It may be that it's all the same as with ruedibaer, which I admit looks like a game support problem not for this forum, but I've learned long ago that the same symptoms can be from different causes. That's why I asked him to check his originals, if they didn't work either I would be the first to suggest he seek help on the game's support forums.

Anyway, Uncle KoolAid if you're reading this, try the originals, but if they don't work either, you'll have to get on the developer's support forum since we only deal with crack problems here, ok ?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com