Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 24-01-2002, 07:54
themis_t's Avatar
themis_t themis_t is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Greece!Athens....(You know the place with the Parthenon,don't you?)
Posts: 1,493
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
themis_t
Quote:
Beryltheperyl (23-01-2002 15:18):
Hi, I don't know if you can help me with my problem as well. I've copied The Sims Houseparty, using ClonyXXL and then CloneCD. It said that the game had copied successfully, and when I tried loading the game onto the PC, it went on fine. When I tried to run it, however, it crashes b4 the games even started. Any idea's what I've done wrong, or whether I need a patch??

Thanks
you can also download the fixed exe if oyu doon't want to downloaad daemon tools...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com