Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 09-01-2003, 06:42
texassar texassar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
texassar
I went to the link and downloaded that patch to one pc and I get the "Emulate weak sectors" option but still no "Hide CD-R" option on another pc I changed my regional settings and get the same thing am I doing something wrong I just don't see that option.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com