Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 04-01-2002, 08:58
Lil Half Swell's Avatar
Lil Half Swell Lil Half Swell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Birmingham, AL. U.S.A.
Posts: 130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lil Half Swell
I don't think it's necessarily a problem with 'older' drives because I couldn't get my original The Sims: Hot Date to work on my fairly-modern system. It wouldn't play from either my NEC DVD or my Sony CDRW. But the same CD worked fine on my neices 'ancient' system.

I agree with the person that said to take the game back. Maybe if enough people let them know that this sh!t don't work right, they might ease up on the protection....but I doubt it.

Using a crack was the only way I could get my legitimately bought game to play.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com