Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 27-09-2001, 03:13
SimonBradley SimonBradley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 226
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SimonBradley
When ripping I always use ps2 .pss I tried ps1 .pss and they never work for me. I work long hours during the week so cannot look at gt3 until saturday when I rip it again. When I have ripped it I will let you know the dvd checks.
Reading through the previous posts it says you have ripped summoner and orphen have you done any other games I ask because I want to know in case I rip a game that you have done and get stuck
Thanks
Sim PM
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com