Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 28-12-2002, 15:59
MacEwen MacEwen is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MacEwen
I just got a new PS2 for Xmas. BTW, I'm new here!

It was a lemon. It loaded Smuggler's Run (CDROM?) but did not successfully load any DVD Games (GTA2 Vice City, GT3, RE Veronica).

But, it did play Lord of Rings DVD movie.

I exchanged it for a new unit, and it's working great.

Just wanted to let ya know.... Playing a Movie isn't a complete test of the laser werx.
__________________
PS1 vet.... Whatever thats worth. Got PS2 for Xmas 2002. You do the math!. I am now a newb!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com