Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 24-09-2001, 03:49
SimonBradley SimonBradley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 226
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SimonBradley
Sorry I think GT3 only has one dvd check I was getting confused with another game I ripped at the same time.
I am going to rip it again soon and will write a step by step walkthrough for it. Zoedee if you manage to get a working copy before I have chance to rip how about you make the walkthrough as you will be more familiar with the ripping process and it will be about a week before I have chance.

Sim PM (Keep on ripping!)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com