Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-11-2002, 00:51
UndeniablyGod UndeniablyGod is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
UndeniablyGod
I can confirm this as well. It says the real filesize should be 1.2MB.. But it appears that the file there is only a little over 100kb.

I've been looking for a no-cd for this game for the past several days with absolutely no luck.. This is the closest I have been to finding it so I hope someone can fix this soon.
__________________
[b]Rick[/b]
[i]Insert clever phrase here™[/i]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com