Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 16-11-2002, 08:19
Kendomon's Avatar
Kendomon Kendomon is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 277
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kendomon
It could be Nero itself!!

I have the current version of Nero and I can't copy a music CD, Nero fails to be able to analize the disk, the only way I can use Nero to read a disk is to use my DVD drive to read and my CD-RW to burn.

Nero is currently trying to help me figure out what the problem is as older versions of Nero didn't have this problem but since I updated, the previous version no longer work.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com