Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 15-11-2002, 11:41
DMC23 DMC23 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DMC23
Ahh...... and I was starting to feel special I do get a kick out of the irony of the JoWood packaging now. On the box, CD, and CD case, there is a little Copy Protected logo.......LOL I have never seen a company go to this much trouble to protect the CD then remove it in the patch (even if it was an accident). I bet JoWood released another 1.15 after word of this protection-less patch reaches more people. It will be one of those "important" patches that all users need to " add stability to the game engine."


Well, I hope everyone enjoys the game without the CD protection.
But still buy the game so JoWood can afford to release Gothic 2 here.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com