Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-11-2002, 04:01
Duggie Duggie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Duggie
I ended up getting a DVD burner and burned it using Record Now software. I just used the smallest file as if it were a .cue for cdrwin and that was it. Works and plays fine.

I read that people have alot of trouble using GI2ISO, so i dont know how much luck your gonna have convert it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com