Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2002, 07:25
Bon Scott_1 Bon Scott_1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bon Scott_1
Thank you guys! That's it! Some weeks ago I realized that my memory card was almost totally full (I bought my PS2 from a friend) and I decided erasing some files and I didn't know that the status of the game characters were stored there... And now I think that I have to defeat these characters again in order to bring them back, right?
__________________
Fight The Good Fight
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com