Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-10-2002, 00:45
indy900 indy900 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: copenhagen (denmark)
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
indy900
to bighap

I have a neo4 modchip installed in my ps2. Can it read dvd backups, and how do i burn them-what do I need, how do I do...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com