Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 15-10-2002, 00:44
Dustpuppy Dustpuppy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 189
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dustpuppy
Send a message via ICQ to Dustpuppy Send a message via Yahoo to Dustpuppy
It depends on what type of modchip u have.
I have a PsOne and modded early year 2000 and i have FF IX (US version). Backed it up without any probs. Ok, I think I had to patch it with the psone patch but I think that the reson is that I have a PAL PsOne.

Do u have a PAL och NTCS PsOne and is FF IX for pal och ntsc?

Matt Slick... It is FF IX not FF XI...
XI stands for eleven.
__________________
SCPH-102 w/Stelth mod
SCPH-30004 R w/DUO mod
LG GSA-4040B
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com