Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-09-2001, 01:36
Charlie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Looking back over this post thread, I take it you have a PAL original of GT3. Yu won't be able to get that working on your Jap PS2 in the present state of mod-chips.

I believe that SimonBradley has successfully made a PAL backup of GT3. If he cares to send me a copy of the rip (I have the Jap original DVD), I'll try it out on my Jap PS2 with the Utility Disk swap method. In principle, I would hope that it should work - my concern in the earlier post was something I read on another forum. Then we'll see if you can be moved forward.

When I find the time, I'll rip my Jap GT3 original so as to preserve its condition.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com