Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2002, 08:00
kamo169 kamo169 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kamo169
Gave it another couple of runthroughs and still nada. When I put the disk into the DC...straight to the music CD screen and nothing happens. Maybe it's a setting or a speed I'm getting hosed on. Is there a max write speed I'm going over on since I'm running max on a 24x? On Advanced, it's set to Mode:Audio, Offset:0, Block:2352, TOC:CD-DA, and the onlything in Misc that's checked is Overburn.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com