Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 18-11-2001, 13:31
robaerus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Anatchy (18-11-2001 19:13):
I have a creative cd-w and i want to copy the "janes F/A-18"
Well..as I saw and you have certainly checked, that game is safedisc protected...this means that you shouldn't have any problem in copying that game...Maybe Charlie was right in stating what he wrote, I have personally to say that such a thing has never happened to me...have you copied other games with your burner? with the same protection?...or have you tried to copy it with another software? (Blindwrite suite for example)? or with another version of CloneCD?....Sorry if I ask so many things, just want to know if you have tried everything.

Robaerus
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com